Welcome to Westwood Village Smiles
Old-fashioned values meet cutting-edge technology at our boutique dental practice.
Welcome to boutique dentistry! At Westwood Village Smiles, Dr. Jose Omar Guillen and our kind and talented team blend “old-fashioned” values with modern technology. This powerful combination provides many benefits to individuals and families in and around our corner of western Los Angeles County, California.
- We are trusted oral health partners. An internationally-recognized dentist and Whittier native, Dr. Guillen continues a tradition of exceptional dental care, first established in 1948.
- While general dentistry is our staple, our practice excels at providing a range of cosmetic, restorative, emergency, pediatric, and holistic dental services.
- We have invested in the latest, safest, and clinically proven technologies to complement our skilled team. Our office is equipped to handle almost every need since we stay on the leading edge of training and tools to provide the most precise, conservative, and predictable treatment.
- We treat all family members, from six-month-old infants to seasoned patients 100 and older. Patients have peace of mind; there is continuity of care and options to resolve problems and support healthy smiles at every phase of life.
- Our considerable capabilities mean that we provide services that are not available at other general dentists’ offices. These services include complex oral surgeries, including removing impacted wisdom teeth and placing dental implants. We also take great pride in truly life-changing full-mouth smile makeovers and rehabilitation.
- Holistic dentistry is at the heart of our practice. This means we use low-radiation and minimally-invasive technologies and techniques to ensure the most pleasant experience and optimal treatment outcomes. These capabilities include 3-D imaging, laser-assisted dentistry, and mercury-free dental care.
- Other popular services that also demonstrate our unique expertise include multi-faceted treatment of TMJ disorders, discreet and removable Invisalign® (instead of braces for orthodontic treatment), natural-looking and durable porcelain veneers, in-office and take-home teeth whitening, gingival reshaping or gum contouring, and fully metal-free fillings and crowns.
- With all the care you need in-house, there is no need to visit the specialist’s office! We have everything you need right here from the team that you know and trust. This approach also saves you considerable time, headaches, and money.
No detail has been left unconsidered in our pursuit of the best patient experience and satisfaction. Our office is conveniently located near UCLA. We accept most insurances, including UC SHIP. We are proud providers of CareCredit® financing for those without dental insurance. We also offer “fear-free dentistry” with relaxing nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and oral conscious sedation. Flexible appointments make it easy to keep up with the routine services necessary to protect your smile’s beauty, health, and function. Westwood Village Smiles offers early morning, Saturday, and even same-day appointments.
Call (310) 254-9355 today to schedule your visit with Dr. Guillen at our office in north-central Westside, Los Angeles, CA.
Including Dentures and Partials
Omar Guillen, DDS
Gentle cosmetic and preventative dental care for the young and young at heart—all under one roof. Dr. Guillen’s Westwood dental office is a full-service facility specializing in lifelong oral health for everyone.
Maintain and enhance the natural beauty of your smile through cosmetic procedures, including teeth whitening, veneers, gum shaping, and Invisalign® at our Westwood dentist’s office.
Need a gentle, experienced pediatric dentist in Westwood? Dr. Guillen treats even the youngest patients with kindness to make trips to the dentist as fun as possible.
Picture-perfect smiles for the whole family. Share yours.
OUR WESTWOOD DENTIST’S OFFICE
Old Fashioned Service
Westwood Village Smiles has been family-owned since 1946 and delivers pain-free, gentle care to generations at our intimate and friendly Westwood dental office. Our reputation as a caring and experienced Westwood dentist is built on decades of trust and quality service beyond compare. The entire staff knows patients by name and always treats everyone like family. It’s a comfortable, welcoming environment that minimizes discomfort and helps even anxious patients relax and feel at home. ( Overcoming that anxiety is an important step toward complete oral health.) If you’re looking for a Westwood dentist that delivers the best in modern care with an Old Fashion dedication toward treating patients like people, Westwood Village Smiles invites you to experience first-hand what a visit to the dentist should really be like.
Our Westwood Dentist office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology, including cutting-edge digital X-rays, 3-D imaging, and lasers which aid in cosmetic dentistry procedures. Dr. Guillen integrates this technology into your unique treatment plan to deliver the best possible results in the shortest amount of time with the least amount of discomfort.
THE PATHWAY TO ORAL HEALTH
Education and Prevention
Dr. Guillen has been a practicing pediatric dentist in Westwood, CA, for years and knows the key to a healthy smile for life is getting kids used to the dentist (and oral hygiene) early. That’s why he and his entire staff take time to make young ones feel right at home. They can explore, ask questions, and see how things work, all in a safe and inviting environment. As worried father Robert B. said on Yelp! after an emergency visit to Dr. Guillen: “I am positive my son will not be afraid of the dentist’s office because of Yvonne, Maria, and Nancy. This is family dentistry.” It’s our goal to make patients feel as if they aren’t at the dentist at all.
Establishing good habits at a young age is the best way to jumpstart oral health. But it’s not just children who can benefit from cosmetic dentistry in our Westwood dentist’s office. Dr. Guillen performs cosmetic and restorative procedures on adult patients as well, improving their quality of life, all while minimizing their discomfort. These procedures can seemingly reverse years of tooth decay and oral neglect to give people the beautiful smiles they’ve dreamed of. Erase embarrassment overnight and embrace the new, more confident you! As a full-service Westwood dentist, Dr. Guillen can accommodate everyone, whether they need dental implants, emergency repairs, or complete or partial dentures, without having to refer to other specialists.