Straighten Your Teeth Conveniently and Comfortably with Invisalign Treatment
Want to straighten your teeth in Los Angeles, California, without metal braces? You are in luck! Traditional braces aren’t the only orthodontic treatment for your crooked smile. Invisalign clear aligners from Westwood Village Smiles present a “nearly invisible” method to align your smile. Instead of using conspicuous wires and brackets, Invisalign uses detachable, clear, and customized plastic molds to move your teeth. Many teens and adults prefer this teeth straightening system because it’s fast, comfortable, and convenient.
The treatment process
All potential Invisalign users must visit a certified dentist like Dr. Jose Omar Guillen. During the initial consultation, we use an intraoral camera to take 3D images of your teeth. The images are displayed on a chairside screen, enabling you and the dentist to view the details of your smile in real time.
Using 3D imaging, we meticulously design your entire Invisalign treatment journey from start to finish. This way, we can “preview” your treatment to see how your smile will look after treatment. Think of this Invisalign step as a “seeing before buying” opportunity, giving you the confidence and assurance of the beautiful smile that awaits you.
Once aligned with treatment, we send your 3D images to an Invisalign lab to fabricate your bespoke aligners. This process takes a few weeks to complete. When your Invisalign trays are ready, you’ll book another appointment with our office to pick them up. We’ll show you how to wear and maintain your clear aligners for optimal results.
We recommend wearing your aligners for at least 20-22 hours daily. Remove the clear aligners only when eating or cleaning your teeth. Additionally, adhere to wearing each set of aligners for two weeks before progressing to the next set in the sequence. This gradual process will gently and steadily move your teeth toward their desired position.
Benefits of Invisalign
Gone are the days when metal braces were the only go-to orthodontic treatment. Innovation in dental technology has fueled the invention of faster, more comfortable, and more effective orthodontic solutions. Today, Invisalign is the ultimate choice for patients who want to straighten their teeth with style.
Following are the benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces:
- Discreet treatment: Invisalign trays are virtually undetectable when worn. You can smile or talk without drawing unnecessary attention
- Comfortable: Invisalign aligners are created from smooth, BPA-free plastic that’s gentle on your cheeks and gums
- No dietary restrictions: Hard and chewy foods are off the menu for patients with metal braces. However, clear braces allow you to eat anything you want. You simply take out your aligners, eat, and return them after enjoying your delicacy
- Uninterrupted oral hygiene: Invisalign offers the convenience of cleaning your teeth just as usual because you don’t have to navigate around wires and brackets. Since Invisalign trays are detachable, you simply take them out and wear them back after flossing and brushing your teeth
- Maintain an active sports life: Invisalign patients actively involved in contact sports can safely engage in their favorite game without the risk of injuries from wires or brackets
Invisalign makes a healthy, straight smile easily attainable, all without the presence of uncomfortable and conspicuous wires and brackets.
To get started with Invisalign treatment in Los Angeles, CA, please call (310) 254-9355 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Jose Omar Guillen.